Date: 19 November 2020
Duration: 1 1/2 days
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Cost: 890 EUR (discounts available)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
The aim of this annual conference is to provide food law practitioners with an analysis of the recent legislation, case law and ongoing policy developments at EU level affecting the food sector.
- EU Green Deal provisions in the food sector;
- New Regulation 2017/625 on official controls;
- Regulation 2019/1381 on transparency and sustainability;
- Food fraud prevention;
- EU food law and trade;
- Recent developments in food labelling;
- Artificial intelligence (AI) in the food & beverage sector.