Date: 05 December 2023
Duration: 1 day
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Cost: £ 999 (discount if you book by 15 September)
Organiser: Informa Connect
Join the only European conference focusing specifically on competition law in the pharmaceutical sector to assess the risks and new opportunities presented by recent developments.
Access experts from the European Commission, national competition authorities, senior counsel from several life sciences companies and specialised lawyers.
This year's topics include:
- The revised Horizontal Block Exemption Regulations;
- Article 102 including excessive pricing, rebates and discounts;
- Merger control including the intensified scrutiny from the authorities and implications of the latest case law;
- Foreign direct investment and Foreign Subsidies Regulation in the pharma sector;
- Enforcement: review of national level developments and cooperation between the enforcers;
- Best practice strategies to address common challenges;
- Parallel trade and other distribution issues;
- Patents including investigations, fines, enforcement and the UPC.