Banking & Finance Lawyer - Regulatory
As a member of our Banking & Finance department, you will be involved in a wide range of projects, advising and assisting clients on a variety of regulatory issues, including:
- Bank regulatory;
- Investment banking regulatory;
- Securities regulatory.
Our team is regularly acting for leading investment and commercial banks and corporates. We also advise regulatory authorities, supra national bodies, governments and government agencies and actively help shaping the market.
Skills and Qualifications
What we are looking for:
- You have 3-4 years experience in the financial regulatory area ideally gained within a large international law firm;
- You are ideally admitted to the Luxembourg Bar ('Liste I' or 'Liste IV');
- You are fluent in English. Proficiency in French is a must and any additional language skills (particularly in German and Luxembourgish) would be considered as an asset;
- Dynamism, team spirit and communication skills are required qualities to progress in a stimulating environment.