Funds Associate 2-6PQE
London, United Kingdom
About the role
Are you looking to be part of a leading cutting edge funds team? This opportunity would suit those looking to get involved in this exciting, challenging and specialist area of law. You will work as part of a team to enhance and further grow the business from its existing well established and solid foundations. You will work in a dynamic and innovative team. You will have the opportunity to work on market leading transactions with well-known and sector leading clients with whom you will have direct contact from day one. The work focuses on funds across a variety of sectors with a focus on real estate, infrastructure and private equity. Working closely with partners highly regarded in this field you will have the opportunity to progress quickly and gain in depth knowledge in this sector.
- Minimum 2PQE to meet the demands of the role and have ideally have hands on Real estate funds and/or infrastructure experience;
- Solid academic background;
- Have trained and have experience in a leading national or international firm;
- A can do approach;
- Strong technical ability and knowledge of applicable law and regulation;
- An enthusiasm for marketing and business development;
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build and maintain client relationships.