Legal Counsel - General Counsel Swiss Universal Bank - Legal Initiatives
- An interesting role as Legal Counsel for the General Counsel division based in Zurich;
- You join a visionary team whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting and dynamic working environment;
- Through close collaboration with a wide range of departments within Credit Suisse you have the opportunity to establish a strong and sustainable network;
- Within the Swiss Universal Bank and International Wealth Management you will work on a very broad spectrum of high priority topics such as international regulatory and political developments including private banking initiatives, large investigations, complex transactions, clusters of litigation and fraud cases and complaints;
- Furthermore you will take on the responsibility to represent General Counsel in task forces and project organizations in order to provide efficient advisory services in all relevant legal fields.
- A law degree and qualification as an attorney;
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience in legal and regulatory matters which you have gathered in the financial services industry or a business law firm;
- You have already demonstrated your sound analytical skills and conceptual thinking in various occasions;
- You show an enthusiastic approach to the role, together with attention to detail, well-organized joint-up thinking and flexibility;
- With your strong interpersonal and communication skills you easily build up and maintain a solid and collaborative network;
- You are a standout colleague with the ability to work efficiently and independently;
- Fluency in German and English; if you speak an additional language such as French or Spanish this would be seen as an asset.