CEP - Centre for European Policy
Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
- You will prepare studies and policy briefs on current EU policy projects in the following fields: the EU’s single market, competition policy, as well as economic and fiscal policy;
- You will work in an interdisciplinary team of legal experts and economists;
- You follow the EU legislative process and maintain contacts with decision-makers in European and German politics as well as with academics, media and associations.
- You have completed your law degree with above-average success;
- You have a sound knowledge of European law and EU procedures as well as a political sense for the institutional matters of EU policy;
- In addition to having a very good command of German and English, you are able to present complex issues in a generally understandable way and you are willing to travel to Berlin and Brussels occasionally;
- Career starters are welcome at our company.
With us, you work scientifically on the pulse of time. We deal with current political topics and offer a varied and instructive workplace in a friendly, collegial and international team. You will find an attractive workplace with a roof terrace in the heart of Freiburg's old town and the opportunity for mobile working. In your free time, the Black Forest beckons with countless recreational opportunities.
Please send us your detailed application, stating your salary expectations and the next possible starting date, exclusively via email to Ms Feickert at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Kullas (+49 761/38693-236).
Don't forget to mention EuroLegalJobs when applying.