Senior Legal Counsel (Corporate)
London or Remote, United Kingdom
About the role
You'll be supporting the Legal department on a lot of different topics. We need someone to draft, review, negotiate, and advise internal stakeholders as well as negotiate with external counterparts on commercial agreements.
You'll also identify and consult on legal risks related to the development of new products, drive all ongoing compliance review processes, and so much more.
What you’ll be doing
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and advising internal stakeholders and negotiating with external counterparts on a variety of corporate matters
- Advising internal stakeholders on corporate matters relating to fundraising, secondary sales, mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, and intra-group agreements
- Advising internal stakeholders and negotiating with external counterparts on external debt financing and structuring
- Supporting the team in managing investor relations
- Overseeing junior members of the team who will assist in executing the above
- Excelling at leadership while also undertaking executional work
- Managing significant and complex legal matters with short turnaround times
What you'll need
- Fluency in English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years PQE
- A current practicing certificate
- Strong corporate experience as a private practice lawyer at a top law firm
- Strong skills in drafting legal documents (corporate documents, internal procedures)
- Solid stakeholder management and engagement skills
- To be responsible and result-oriented
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials
Don't forget to mention EuroLegalJobs when applying.