Experienced Lawyer - Corporate M&A
Arendt & Medernach
- You will strengthen a team within which you will offer comprehensive legal services covering the full spectrum of corporate transactions to clients. More specifically you will work on multinational corporations, major commercial companies, ambitious domestic entrepreneurs and visionary start-ups;
- You will be involved in advising on domestic and cross-border merger and acquisition transactions, complex multi-jurisdictional corporate restructuring, change of control transactions, including tender and exchange offers, Fundraising, Acquisition, sale or reorganization of subsidiaries, division and asset deals, joint ventures, strategic alliances, recapitalisations and liquidations etc.
- Additionally, you will provide ongoing advice to clients’ in-house legal teams on general company law matters and all corporate law issues affecting day-to-day operation, on corporate governance, fiduciary duty, compliance, and director and officer liability issues;
- You will take part in meetings and/or conference calls with clients with a view to discussing their projects; you will follow-up on client requests and draft opinions and documents under the supervision of the partner in charge;
- After an initial integration period, you will assist in guiding and training junior lawyers within the team and more generally, you will be involved in organising work and facilitating the sharing of knowledge;
- You will be required to manage your files with increasing autonomy.
- You hold a university degree in law, ideally completed by a LL.M.;
- You have gained a minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience within the fields of corporate in Luxembourg;
- You have a perfect command of English and French, both written and spoken; German is considered as a real asset;
- You are open-minded, dynamic, flexible and capable of working in a team in an organised and independent manner.
Don't forget to mention EuroLegalJobs when applying.