Senior Paralegal Officer (Corporate and/or Funds Industry)
Arendt & Medernach
- Handle the day-to-day requests of Arendt’s clients on the preparation and submission of legal documentation in relation to regulated and unregulated investment funds (such as the fund formation, the change of managers/directors, amendments to prospectus and/or articles of association, liquidation/dissolution, etc.) or domestic and multinational companies under the supervision of a Paralegal Supervisor;
- Delegate work to the more junior paralegals, supervise and support them in their development;
- Work on a variety of interesting cases without focusing on transactional work;
- Draft standard legal documents (board minutes, incorporation deeds, resolutions, agreements, CSSF letters) and keep logs of all of them;
- Prepare and attend board and general meetings and take minutes;
- Maintain statutory registers;
- Liaise daily with prestigious clientele, notaries, lawyers (both internally and externally) and authorities (the CSSF particularly);
- Work closely with our corporate lawyers on transactional matters.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in law or an equivalent university degree;
- You have a 2-5 years of experience in Luxembourg in a similar position in a law firm, investment firm, or a corporate service provider;
- You have a perfect command of French and English; German being considered as an asset;
- You are highly organized, rigorous, and understand the importance of deadlines;
- You are proactive, eager to learn, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You have a perfect command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- You may or may not be admitted to the bar, working here allows you to maintain your bar registration.
Don't forget to mention EuroLegalJobs when applying.