Senior Legal Officer, Corporate Secretarial
- Supervising of the designated portfolio of clients ensuring that all client queries and requests are processed and completed in a timely manner, efficiently and qualitatively;
- Picking-up, assigning or processing (drafting), reviewing and providing feedback on corporate documents drafted and other requests processed by junior team members regarding clients’ requests from the designated portfolio;
- Conducting KYC for new and existing clients pursuant to Citco policies;
- Assisting in coaching and developing team members for their individual advancement and for the benefit of the team, in so doing, foster and maintain strong team spirit and a healthy working atmosphere;
- Maintaining and developing multiple business relations with clients, Citco offices and other third parties;
- Continuously reviewing and making recommendations for improvements to the existing processes and procedures;
- Following changes in law in certain jurisdictions which may impact service delivery and ensure that international and/or industry specific legal requirements are met;
- Assisting Account Manager in planning and organizing the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services in accordance with agreed deadlines;
- Assisting Account Manager with migration or on boarding of clients from/to other jurisdictions.
- Degree in law, finance or business;
- 4+ years of relevant experience (company secretarial and or managing international clients) or 5+ years of experience in legal field;
- Good understanding of company law requirements;
- Proficient in both, spoken and written English;
- Flexible, proactive, attentive to details and a team player with excellent communication skills.
Don't forget to mention EuroLegalJobs when applying.