Senior Expert Group Data Protection
- Advise and support the GDPO to ensure compliance with European and national statutory requirements in relation to data protection (EU General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) and monitor compliance with data protection laws;
- Provide high quality and timely legal advice on all matters of data protection;
- Participate in and lead negotiations with governments, partners and contractors with respect to data protection;
- Contribute to ensure compliance with GDPR and the internal Data Protection Regulation;
- Identify, prioritize and focus on legal risks of OMV group and subsidiaries in Austria with regards to the GDPR;
- Reflect and promote industry best practice with regards to data protection;
- Plan and coordinate trainings for local data protection officers and OMV Group employees;
- Support the GDPO in coordinating an intra-group data protection organization with local data protection officers, and revise OMV data protection standards and regulations.
- Master's degree in law, compliance, audit or related area;
- At least 9 years of professional experience, especially in the field of legal, compliance, audit or related disciplines;
- Data Protection Officer Certification (CIS or comparatively) advantageous;
- Basic experience with scoping and scheduling risk assessments and associated activities as well as basic understanding of IT controls, data protection requirements, data privacy requirements and how to interpret GDPR requirements in policy statements;
- Good communication skills to management including technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English.
Don't forget to mention EuroLegalJobs when applying.