Legal Manager, Labor & Employment
Your main missions will be:
- to be the dedicated contact & senior expert for all teams, especially ExCo members/VPs, People (HR, Admin & Payroll, TA, C&B), Finance, Strategy, IT & Office teams, on labor & employment related matters for France, Spain, UK, managing a HR Legal counsel.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead or collaborate on transversal projects & issues: fundraisings, creation/closing entities, transfers/reorganizations, Work From Anywhere Policy, Collective reward scheme, Health insurance schemes, Whistleblowing policy, PoAs;
- Strive for compliance with social regulations (working time, vocational training, compensation & benefits...);
- Supervise the HR Legal counsel on day-to-day & individual issues, pre-litigations and litigations;
- Support proper management of labor relations, prepare meetings, draft/review agreements & associated documentation.
The role is made for you if:
- You have at least 8 years' experience as an Employment Lawyer and/or Labor Lawyer, with in-house experience a prerequisite;
- You have a successful management experience;
- You progress in a dynamic & international environment;
- You have solid legal skills;
- You have a strategic vision;
- You are autonomous, organized, adaptable, responsive, pragmatic and think outside the box;
- You are fluent in French and English (Spanish a plus).
Don't forget to mention EuroLegalJobs when applying.