St. Julian's, Malta
Working with our Corporate Services Division (C2S), you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
- Assist with any corporate law matters relating to the Company and/or its clients;
- Assist with individual projects that result from legislative requirements;
- Proactively monitor all relevant corporate law changes in Malta and ensure that the Company’s staff, procedures and checklists are updated accordingly;
- Take on the roles of company secretary and directorships for the Company’s clients. This will include the taking of minutes at Board meetings, as required.
- Ad-hoc duties may arise from time to time.
- You are experienced in corporate law and some Boardroom experience (as a company secretary or a director).
- Ideally 8 years relevant experience working as a lawyer in the Maltese Financial Services industry;
- Commercial, dynamic attitude and with an international mind-set;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously;
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate;
- Ability to think out of the box in completing challenges that arise;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while adhering to strict deadlines and producing quality work is essential;
- Fluent English (both spoken and written) is essential.
Don't forget to mention EuroLegalJobs when applying.