M&A Senior Counsel
Reporting to the M&A Legal Director, you will be responsible for providing legal advice and support for the implementation of complex and strategic external growth projects for the Group's international activities.
As a true partner of the operational team and departments in the Group's external growth development projects, your main responsibilities and commitments are to structure and contribute to the realisation of M&A, restructuring, company and/or shareholding disposal, private equity, partnership and infrastructure concession projects.
As part of your assignments, you will ensure and optimise the legal security of the files entrusted to you, you will participate in and supervise due diligence. You will prepare and supervise the drafting of contractual documentation and negotiate it, you will manage the signing/closing/post-closing periods.
You will develop a strategic and trusting relationship with your key internal clients and various stakeholders in order to deliver the right legal support and advice to the business. You will be required to work cross-functionally with various legal experts in all relevant areas of law such as corporate law, stock exchange law, contract law, financing law, etc.
PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong academic background in civil and business law, ideally complemented by a common law degree abroad (US/UK LLM) or in a business school;
- At least 10 years' experience in a major international industrial group or a leading business law firm (lawyer or solicitor);
- You have a strong background in corporate law, M&A projects, restructuring, divestitures, private equity, partnerships, concession and infrastructure projects.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken, in civil and common law;
- You will be able to work in a flexible and responsive manner, proposing solutions and carrying out projects autonomously in accordance with the legislation and contractual requirements of the Group and its growth areas;
- Synthetic, conscientious, very rigorous, organised, you have a developed business sense and a natural appetite for project management;
- You will have a good understanding of new technologies and your interpersonal skills (dialogue and negotiation) will make you a recognised and legitimate lawyer;
- Your team spirit, responsiveness, dynamism and adaptability are important assets in the success of the mission within a motivated legal team committed to the growth of the Group. You will be able to develop within the Legal Department to the extent of your potential.
Don't forget to mention EuroLegalJobs when applying.