Privacy Counsel (Product)
Dublin, Paris or London
We are looking for an experienced privacy lawyer to join our European Data Protection and Privacy team. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in a company that is enjoying hyper growth on a truly international scale and advise on cutting edge products and features.
This role will be primarily focused on advising on a variety of new TikTok product features:
- Advising the business on data protection considerations and risk-mitigations in the context of proposals for new features;
- Advising on ePrivacy and GDPR considerations associated with product/feature launches;
- Coordinating and supporting large cross functional projects aimed at proactively bolstering GDPR compliance;
- Drafting GDPR compliance documentation including data protection impact assessments, legitimate interest assessments and best interests assessments; and
- Assisting with regulatory engagement regarding data protection matters.
- Minimum of 4 years' privacy experience at a law firm or in-house (in house experience preferred). Please note this is a guide and we will consider strong individuals with less or more experience;
- Prior experience advising clients on privacy considerations of digital products and new technologies desirable; particular experience advising on AI is beneficial;
- Familiarity with the Digital Markets Act ("DMA") and the Digital Services Act ("DSA")is helpful, but not essential;
- Highly organised, self motivated and capable of driving forward challenging projects;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential;
- Comfortable providing sound, actionable advice under tight deadlines.
Don't forget to mention EuroLegalJobs when applying.