ICT Lawyer - Digital Banking
The Legal Department of BNP Paribas Fortis provides legal support for the wide variety of services and products we offer our customers. Are you interested in digital banking, electronic payments, e-commerce, privacy legislation and IT and intellectual property rights? Then you may be the new ICT lawyer we are looking for. You will be working in the Legal Department's Digital Banking team, which consists of 10 highly motivated lawyers. You will be working closely with other teams from Legal, Compliance, Marketing and more in an atmosphere of transparency, cooperation and engagement.
Your future job
- As Senior Legal Counsel - ICT, you will be involved with the development of innovative products and services, such as a new app for digital banking;
- You will provide advice to internal clients;
- You will arrange the contractual documentation;
- You will closely follow the legal and regulatory developments and market practices in your area of expertise;
- You will assess the legal and reputational risks for the bank (legal risk management).
Highlight your strengths
- You have a Master's degree in law and five to seven years of relevant experience in the financial sector or in a law firm. A Master's degree in ICT law is preferred;
- You are familiar with the latest technologies and the legal challenges these entail;
- You focus on change; you are not daunted by the digital evolution;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken;
- You feel comfortable in a group and communicate fluently and convincingly;
- You are solution-oriented and do not lose sight of any potential risks involved;
- You like to have your business in order.