Senior Capital Markets Lawyer
As a member of our Banking, Finance and Capital Markets team, you will act for financial institutions, issuers and service providers on a wide-range of matters, advising on:
- Securitisation law;
- Prospectus law;
- Market abuse law;
- Transparency law;
- Rules and regulations of the Luxembourg stock exchange;
- Takeover law;
- Regulatory law.
What we are looking for:
- You have 3-5 years experience in the Capital Markets/Banking and Finance area ideally gained within a large national or international law firm;
- You are ideally admitted to the 'Liste I' or to the 'Liste IV';
- You are fluent in English. Proficiency in French is a must and any additional language skills (particularly in German and Luxembourgish) would be considered as an asset;
- Team spirit as well as excellent drafting and communication skills are required to progress in a stimulating environment.