Corporate and E-commerce Lawyer
Provide legal advice across the company on commercial and corporate issues in accordance with existing regulations and in line with the company objectives and context to ensure compliance and efficient project delivery.
What You Will Do
- Draft, review, negotiate and provide advice and support on commercial contracts and partnership agreements to all key business areas to ensure best interest of the company and compliance with applicable regulations;
- Partner with all key business areas to ensure legal requirements (particularly relating to e-commerce) are considered at the outset of new projects, products and initiatives;
- Provide business partners with a thoughtful legal perspective, guidance, risk assessment, and mitigation strategies;
- Coordinate and supervise, together with other members of the Legal Team, the implementation of new regulations within the company to make sure they are implemented on a timely and efficient manner;
- Provide legal advice on corporate matters including, among others, investors' audits, powers of attorney, annual accounts, share transfers, corporate governance and insurances;
- Coordinate and supervise the work of external advisors in order to guarantee the desired outcomes and efficient project delivery;
- Support in any M&A transactions and corporate reorganizations that may arise, including due diligence, acquisition agreements, investment agreements, shareholders' agreement, mergers and asset purchase agreements.
What We’re Looking For
- Between 4 and 6 years of experience as a lawyer specialized mainly in corporate/commercial law and with some knowledge on e-commerce;
- Degree in Law with strong academic credentials;
- Excellent level of English so that you are a fluent speaker and you may draft and review agreements in English too;
- Open to provide legal guidance across a wide variety of legal issues to business stakeholders;
- Passionate about fast growing companies and tech-driven businesses;
- You show curiosity and interest to learn about the regulatory framework applicable to platforms (learn & grow);
- Tenacious and very driven professional (dream & deliver);
- You understand the overall needs and priorities and you create strong collaborative relations with others (one team).
Don't forget to mention EuroLegalJobs when applying.