(Senior) Legal Counsel - Antitrust Law
As our new (Senior) Legal Counsel - Anti-Trust Law (m/f/d) you are ensuring that KWS Group complies with anti-trust laws and regulations on a global scale. You provide expertise, guidance, and support to our Shared Services Center, our business partners as well as the entire KWS Group to ensure that our activities are in full compliance with anti-trust laws.
Your New Responsibilities:
- Serving as a trusted and competent expert for all contractual legal matters related to anti-trust laws, impacting all KWS Group activities worldwide. Your in-depth knowledge and guidance will ensure that our global operations are in strict adherence to anti-trust regulations
- Development, implementation and ensuring the application of uniform anti-trust legal standards across the entire KWS Group whilst ensuring adherence to regional and global anti-trust laws
- Working closely with the KWS business partners on a global scale providing guidance
- Implementing consistent anti-trust legal standards that align with regional and overall regulations.
- Providing specialized expertise and case-by-case solutions for anti-trust matters
- Being the point of contact for KWS business partners and providing support in terms of anti-trust aspects in M&A projects.
- Developing and implementing a cost-efficient and excellent network of external law firms and external counsels in the area of anti-trust laws, closely aligned with our Legal Expert Counsel (LEC) and the compliance department
- Preferably an academic degree in law with a focus on European and/or German anti-trust law or comparable
- Relevant and proven experience in the field of European and/or German anti-trust law
- Strong and pragmatic business focus whilst providing reliable and accurate advice
- Working experience in an international company or law firm
- Good communication and analytical skills paired with a solution-oriented mindset
- Able to work successfully in complex organizations
- Team player
- Interdisciplinary ability to understand diverse topics of a global corporate environment
- Fluent in both English and German (written and spoken)
Don't forget to mention EuroLegalJobs when applying.