Employment Law Associate
Van Bael & Bellis
You will assist clients with a broad range of labour law issues, including collective dismissal, restructuring, hiring and firing and international employment. You will be offered the opportunity to also work with partners of other law practices (e.g. commercial law and corporate/M&A).
You will closely collaborate with your colleagues of the Belgian practice and of the European law practice in the files where your assistance is required. This will give you the opportunity to become part of a multi-disciplinary team of highly qualified experts working on a common project.
- You are a Belgian-qualified lawyer with an excellent academic track record;
- Preferably, you have an additional Master degree from an English-speaking university;
- You have 5 to 7 years’ experience in employment law at a reputable law firm or as an in-house counsel;
- Your mother tongue is French or Dutch;
- You have an excellent command of English and of the other national language;
- You are entrepreneurial, a team player, eager to learn, able to work independently and confident.